Croatia is a beautiful country located in Europe. It is a perfect destination for Indians who love to explore new places, indulge in outdoor activities, and experience a different culture. Before you plan your trip to Croatia, it is important to know about the visa requirements for Indians.
There are different types of Croatia visas that Indians can apply for:
- Short-stay visa (C) – valid for up to 90 days in a 180-day period
- Long-stay visa (D) – valid for a stay of over 90 days
If you are planning to stay in Croatia for less than 90 days, you need to apply for a short-stay visa. If you plan to stay for more than 90 days, you need to apply for a long-stay visa.
The application process for a Croatia visa for Indians is straightforward. You need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Croatian embassy or consulate in India
- Fill out the visa application form
- Provide all the required documents, including your passport, flight tickets, hotel reservations, travel insurance, and proof of financial means
- Pay the visa fee
- Wait for your visa application to be processed
It is important to apply for a Croatia visa well in advance of your trip. The processing time can take up to two weeks, and sometimes even longer.
When applying for a Croatia visa, Indians need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport (with at least six months’ validity left before the expiration date)
- A completed visa application form
- Two passport-size photographs
- Flight tickets
- Hotel reservations or proof of accommodation
- Travel insurance
- Proof of financial means (bank statements, credit card statements, or a letter from your employer)
The visa fee for a Croatia visa for Indians is around 4400 INR for a short-stay visa and approximately 7400 INR for a long-stay visa. The visa fee is non-refundable, even if your visa application is rejected.
A Croatia visa for Indians is valid for the duration of your stay in the country. If you have a short-stay visa, you can stay in Croatia for up to 90 days in a 180-day period. If you have a long-stay visa, you can stay in Croatia for more than 90 days.
If you want to extend your stay in Croatia, you need to apply for an extension of your visa at least 15 days before your current visa expires. The extension is granted on a case-by-case basis and is subject to approval by the Croatian authorities.
Croatia is a beautiful destination that Indians should explore. Before you plan your trip, make sure you have all the necessary documents and apply for a Croatia visa in advance. Follow the visa application process carefully and provide all the required documents to avoid any delays or rejections. With a valid Croatia visa, you can enjoy all that this wonderful country has to offer.